The rumors are over, the new iPad is here. It has the camera, the screen, the horsepower and the graphics to be a real photo processing machine. And, it’s a serious computer. Apple has made the machine even more powerful, allowing us to do almost anything we want a mobile device to do.
- Want Windows on your iPad, try Onlive.com.
- Want to record meetings, try SoundPaper. It records the meeting. Your typed notes bookmark the recording. You can find any part of a recorded meeting by checking the notes you took at the time.
- Want to monitor you health, try UpBand.
- Want to make presentations, just plug it into a projector.
New apps will start to come out for this new iPad, the limit hasn’t been reached yet.
Once more, the apps make the machine. And, this one has a lot more potential to do your mobile work than previous iPads. You may not need a laptop.
This iPad has added new possibilities to a $499 WiFi machine.
Remember, if the price is a bit steep; for many of us the iPad2 would do just fine. Check out Best Buy. They’re making room for the new model.
- Should I Buy The New iPad 3? (gottabemobile.com)
- New iPad : iSight Camera, 5Mpx, GPS Geotagging? (itproportal.com)
- New iPad announcement has app developers scrambling (vancouversun.com)
- iPads Vs. Android: 3-Way Tablet Shootout (informationweek.com)
- Which New iPad (insideview.ie)