So your iPhone battery runs down before you get home in the evening. What to do? Here’s some tips.
Go to “Settings” and start turning things off.
- Stop checking every few minutes for new email. Touch “Fetch new data” check Manually.
- Turn “Location Services” off. Just touch Location services and a new screen comes, move the slide to off.
- If you download lots of information use WiFi, it is faster and uses less battery than the 3G or 4G.
- Turn off unnecessary notifications.Just touch “Notifications’. there is a list of the automatic notifications you have draining your battery.
If that isn’t enough, you’ll have to buy extra chargers, for your car, your office and your home.
- iBattz gives your iPhone enough mojo to last for days! (iphonelife.com)
- Charge It! – Refuel your smartphone’s battery with these portable devices (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- How to Fix iPhone 4S Battery Drain? (thegeeksclub.com)
- Portable smartphone batteries that can double battery life (agbeat.com)
- Smartphone battery life (product-reviews.net)