VizWiz lets blind users ask sighted people to help them with visual problems in nearly real-time.
Here’s the process:
- take a picture with your iPhone
- ask a question
- receive spoken answers from people who looked at the picture and responded
Here’s a VizWiz tutorial.
- UX for the Blind or Visually Impaired (uxbrew.wordpress.com)
- Computer programs that benifit the Blind & Visually Impaired (americannationnews.wordpress.com)
- South African Restaurant Creates ‘Braille Burgers’ for the Blind (ibtimes.com)
Posted in: eWellness