This slide show, Beyond 2020, examines things we all need to think about. Gigaom.com shows what’s happening in this in the graphic below.
What will my life be like if most of this is true?
What can I do to make a living in the world of 2020?
When visit our children, what will their home be like?
One of the reasons I started teaching people how to use mobile devices was because as the slide show mentions, in the near future there will be the connected and the “don’t want to be connecteds.” Those of in the latter category do not have to opt out.
People are thinking about these issues, just check out any of the following articles.
- Headlines From the Year 2020 (constitutionclub.org)
- Future Work Skills 2020 (downes.ca)
- Report: Consumer Futures 2020 | Forum for the Future (3eintelligence.wordpress.com)
- The next big thing – is web 3.0 (extracurly.wordpress.com)
- Volvo to hire 10,000 by 2020, most of them in China (inautonews.com)
- 24 billion mobile devices by 2020 (mobileyouth.org)